THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED

This blog has now moved to http://philbearman.co.uk/blog/

Friday 5 February 2010

There aren't enough hours in a day

Lack of time is my biggest source of frustration!

Being a bit of an 'ideas person', my mind is constantly bursting with new ideas - ways to improve my workflow, marketing, website, new products, etc., but obviously these things come secondary to doing actual jobs for clients which, thankfully, I'm never short of!

I've been known in the past to take a week's "holiday" just to make some headway on some of these ideas! Of course the downside to taking time off when you're self employed is that it's unpaid - a week off means losing quarter of your monthly income!

I'm hoping to be in the position to take on an employee over the next year which will be great as it will free up some of my time to spend on these ideas, although employing somebody will be a big and scary jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment