THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED

This blog has now moved to http://philbearman.co.uk/blog/

Friday 9 January 2009

Eighties DVD in the pipeline

Today, work has started on a long awaited Eighties themed DVD. I've had a number of requests for this kind of thing in the past and my distributor, Mixmash, has also seen a lot of interest.

As I already have a number of Eighties themed animations that I have created in the past I've got a bit of a head start on this one which means it shouldn't take long to complete.

Planning continues on my other big project - it is going to involve a shoot, so there's a lot of prep to do. I need to decide whether to invest in an HD camera (something I've been considering for a while) or just rent one. The Panasonic AG-HMC151 is looking very attractive at the moment.

Sales of my stock video clips on Pond5 have been going well, so I think the camera would probably pay for itself if I used it to create stock footage to sell.

January's a bit of a funny month - it's traditionally one of my busiest, but always seems to be full of random one-off projects rather than work from regular clients (not that I'm complaining!).

In other news, I've run out of milk and am struggling to function without coffee :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment