THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED

This blog has now moved to http://philbearman.co.uk/blog/

Saturday 3 January 2009

Work on new DVD title started...

Today I started work on a new DVD product which is aimed at nightclubs. This will be the first product that I've created entirely in high definition.

I'm not going to divulge any details about it just yet, but I think it's going to be a very popular product when it's launched, as there's nothing quite like it out there at the moment!

My 'off-the-shelf' products have been selling better than ever over the last few months depsite the economic decline, so this year I plan to add several titles to the range, and also launch the whole range in the USA in NTSC format as I've been seeing growing interest in my products from the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment