THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED

This blog has now moved to http://philbearman.co.uk/blog/

Sunday 5 April 2009

Media Glasses

I was out for after-work drinks on Friday evening with a graphic designer friend of mine (www.ilovegraphics.co.uk), and he was describing a friend of his who is a video editor and said "she wears media glasses"!

I asked what he meant by that and he said he meant those bold rectangular glasses that seem to be worn by anyone who works in media, which is so true!

I have recently been prescribed glasses for computer work, and picked what I thought were a nice pair of D&G glasses. I've actually already gone off them (they're too wide for my face - that'll teach me to buy glasses online!), but what amused me was that they fit my friend's description of Media Glasses!

1 comment:

  1. I like them! But you have to promise to wear them whenever you're doing anything remotely 'designerly' or it just won't be the same.

    ;-)

    wayne

    ReplyDelete