THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED

This blog has now moved to http://philbearman.co.uk/blog/

Saturday 5 September 2009

Lights... camera... action!

I've been neglecting my blog a bit recently, so thought I ought to make another entry!

The last month has been very busy work-wise, plus I had a family wedding which I was heavily involved in so spare time has been a bit sparse this month.

I'm currently preparing for a day of filming for a new product I'm working on.

It involves some dancers, and I had an overwhelming response from an advert that I put on a pro dancers website. I've now selected all of the talent for it - Simon Cowell eat your heart out! I'm really chuffed with the people I've selected - they're going to look great on camera.

I've also found a great little studio just down the road from me which is perfect for the job.

Now I've just got to plan the shoot and bring everything together on the day. I'll post a 'behind the scenes' video on here once it's been done.

There's lots of 'firsts' for me on this project, so it's quite daunting, but I'm really excited about it - I have a feeling this is going to be my most successful product to date!

Anyway... back to it - watch this space for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment