THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED

This blog has now moved to http://philbearman.co.uk/blog/

Saturday 26 September 2009

My First Shoot... a success!


Well the big shoot took place this week - I spent Monday setting up the studio, and Tuesday was a solid day of filming.

The studio was perfect for the job, and being just down the road from me, it was very convenient!

The big day went very smoothly with all of the dancers doing a great job, providing some fantastic footage.

There are a few things that I would do differently if I did it again, but it wasn't bad for a first effort!

I've spent this evening keying the footage which has been surprisingly easy, despite being filmed on an AVCHD camera. I'm glad I did my homework on getting the lighting right!

Here's a short bit of video I've put together - this is a very rough composition of some of the footage so isn't representative of what the finished DVD will be like!


3 comments:

  1. Looks great Phil, I so need this for my Chrimbo gigs, let me know when its done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about a month away Paul - watch this space!

    The clip above really doesn't do justice to what the end product is going to be like! May post a teaser video here soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Just watched the teaser and it's amazing what you've done with the raw footage!!

    ReplyDelete